Summer whispering

Hi !!! and Hi !!!

It's me again, with another creation to share with you sweeties :)
I think my work today may be absolutely most girly I have done, or no ?
He he he.. but I love the way this turned out with its softness.


The Summer seem will over very soon, but here in the country  l live the weather just dry completely with Sun glare ..
made me inspired with these words : Girlie - Birds singing - Sweet color combo like Candy Pop


I used Special Day Tilda from Special Moment 2013 and that cute birdies are from Sea Breeze 2013 - Little Summer Birds
I have colored her with soft and light, I used a little bit much water when I did it. Hope you will like the way she turned out as much as I do.


Doohickey dies, Sizzlits, wood veneer, neutral twine, lace and mini sequins are used here as decorations.
Papers are Create paper - Maggie Holmes

I wish you a bright day with lots of happiness,
Happy Creating and keep smile !!
xoxo,
Yulis

1 comment

Anette said...

Hello!!

I´m Anette from Sweden and I´ve been looking in your Magnolia with Heart. Everything is so beautiful. Wish I could do anything like it!! Some days ago I got my Magnolia Ink Magazine and I saw Tilda´s Passport Holder on page 15. It was done by "Yulis". Is that you perhaps?? If it´s you I wonder how you´ve made the postage stamp, (with Tilda in it.)
What´s it called and where can I buy it?
I´ve tried to find anything in the words but didn´t find it.
Love fr. Sweden.