Hello Baby Rudolph .. :)

Good Day everyone!

Today I wish you all a very nice day :)
Some of you may be have the snow already, as  heard from my friend that the snow have falling down at Sweden ..
I have a petite card inspired by this season and also my favorite song when I was a little girl :)

my card today using Show the way Baby Rudolf from Magnolia stamp Winter Wonderland 2013
isn't he is cute ?????


I colored him with Prisma color pencils without any blending tools like sansodor or even dry paperstumb, only with the pencils
fussy cutting and attached it on my mini wintery scene.


Magnolia has fabulous paper from Winter Wonderland and I use North Pole for my card, and it gave the real wintery feeling ..


and the beautiful brad heart also from Magnolia .. look at the shape so pretty heart shape.
I love my stickles and one of my favorite is Glitz stickles as they have very beautiful sparkling


and the final touch is a simple word that have SO MUCH MEAN ... Merry Christmas!
you can found it on Magnolia Winter Wonderland also and it just gorgeous vintage.

and the last .. I have my favorite song and movie that I wanna share with you, I really love to enjoy this together with you my friends ... a little part of me is, I am a big fan from Disney :D
enjoy ...



Thank for being with me today and looking forward to see you again soon!
Love,
Yulis

3 comments

Karen said...

So very very gorgeous!!!

Cathy Lee said...

How cute, Yulis. I love this baby Rudolph. We have black tailed deer here in Colorado and they roam through our yard all year. It is so fun to see the adorable fawns with their mothers and they remind me of Bambi. Love your darling card.
Hugz,
Cath

NPurdum56 said...

So cute! I love all the special touches! :) Nancee