Escape for Summer - Ribbon Girl GDT

Hello!
and welcome again on my blog space :)

Today I have a card to share, and I am so honored when Mary from The Ribbon Girl asked me to be her GDT.
I made this card for someone that so sweet , I hope when she got it she received my wishes too .. I wish she will have a great Summer Holiday :)

This is my card:

 

See, I try to make an environment to represent my mind about the Summer escape .. LoL
Forest camping, Sea breeze or just enjoy the lazy days .. everything just enjoy the Summer off :)



I am so sorry that I have not much time to post lots of picture, but I hope it's all clear with the details and here the materials I used :

From Magnolia :
Beautiful things From The Ribbon Girl :

That's all from me today
Thank you for stopping by and I wish you all the beautiful Summer Holiday!!

Hugs,
Yulis

5 comments

Ribbon Girl said...

What a beautiful card Yulis - thank you for being our guest at The Ribbon Girl! we are honoured! Mary xx

Christina C. said...

Yulis, this creation is a work of art. Love the sweet Tilda, colored magnificently! Those birch trees are a "must have"...so pretty!

Sarah - Crea S said...

A very beautiful card Yulis! Love those trees :) and such lovely paper. Tilda is colored perfectly! Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Ashlee McGregor said...

This card is so stunning yulis, what a beautiful creation..I love the little scene you have created with tilda riding her bike in the summer!! "AMAZING" big hugz!!

Lou said...

Hi..really gorgeous card and love your design.hugs Lou.xxx