Pink Ribbon and Blue Ribbon

Hello!
I have a couple of  things to share with you today
and before I go with my post, I am happy to have the stamp sets from Magnolia that called Pink Ribbon and Blue Ribbon , which they are supported for the breast cancer and prostate cancer.
and they are both Tilda and Edwin in the cute pose about "See no evil - Hear no evil - Speak no evil"

and here are my work with them;


The Pink and Blue Ribbon has three images and they are also in mini world size, so I decided not only making a card but I would love to give someone a small treat, I am using all image for minis on the favor box.



All images are water coloring with distress ink, and due the power of my eyes I need lots of forgiveness if I am doing so much messy on the minis. But I have a bunch of fun to play with the super cute images.

Now, is Edwin turns ..



I also have a stamp set from StampinÚp! about the breast cancer, it was years ago but I think they are so match with my set.




For the cards I choose "Talk no evil" nothing special reason for that but they are my fave pose from the rest of all.
I am using a acrylic paint for the panel and accent behind the mini images.

and here are all the list of ingredients used :
Neenah desert storm cs , Neenah natural cs, Mama Elephant pigment ink ( Moonlight, Brown Sugar, Dark Storm) , Clear embossing powder, Martha Stewart acrylic paint satin - Cloud, Crackle paint (Picket Fence, Old Paper) , Distrees dry glitters, Mayart twine.

Hope you guys will enjoy my work today and let's us support for the good cause!
Thank you so much for stopping here and Have a best day!

Love,
Yulis

2 comments

LottesCards said...

Love it so much!!! Didn't know there where also in the mini. Love that even more!!! Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Lotte

Sol said...

Sooooo Sweet!!.. The images are adorable!!.. Beautiful Colored!. And all of them on each project.. Great!!