Winner for Advent calendar day 15 - Being creamy together with best friend

Hello ..

I'am back again today :)
I know, everyone have been waiting for the winner of day 15 Magnolia advent calendar .. but before I announce who is she .. (because all comment from ladies hee.. hee..)
Let me share my {another} Christmas present this year.

 

ta raaa  .... 

looks like I can't stop to play with this winter dies, yup! I don't want to wait until next winter to play along with it, so once again I used that wonderful winter scene dies from Magnolia dies club vol 7


For the window I use Vintage Frames, and adhered a piece of vellum for frosty effect.


 

if you want to make the packaging like I did, it was just simple.
I cut a piece of card stock with  6 x 10.5" 
Score on the short side at 1.5" , 4.5" Score on the long side at 4.5" , 6" 
Cut a window shape on one side, fold and arrange that box with open side on the top, punch a small hole and tied it up with ribbon or twine.




I just made one box, because the other handcream are mine .. lol!!  I just love to use handcream anytime I have a chance! yeah .. that's one of my habit :D :D
Because I love these cream so much I want to send a happy thought to my my best friend and I think I would love being creamy together with her!

ok .. ok ... time to announce!!
the winner from day 15 is ..

 

Kirsty, please send your detail at : yulis_kartika@yahoo.com.sg


so I can forward it to Magnolia Sweden soon, again .. Congratulation!!




I wish everyone a Happy Christmas !
May the love, joy and peace be with us, Amen.

Warm Regards,
Yulis



11 comments

paperpapier said...

what a lovely gift box, look so elegant! Congrats to the winner!

Donna said...

Congratulations Kirsty-Anne and thanks once again for the inspiration Yulis.
Hugs, Donna xx

Gurkiss said...

Congratulations Kirsty-Anne :)

What a lovely gift box you have made.

Have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas to you Yulis.

Hugs Gurkiss

Kirsty said...

Hi wow you have made my Christmas so special thank you so much!! So excited and grateful to win a prize from Magnolia!! Love your handcream in the box perfect gift :) xx

Muuske said...

Beautiful present.For you also Merry Christmas.greetings Margo.

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Beautiful gift bag ever <3

The Craft Bucket said...

Congrats to the winner, gorgeous creation once again. Love Jane x

Sol said...

Congratulations Kirsty-Anne!

What a Beautiful Gift wrapping!.. Looks very Elegante and Exclusive!!.. And a Wonderful gift to get.. Always need!.. and Wrapped so Beautiful, is an extra gift! :)
Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Super cute!! Love it!

Unknown said...

Super cute!! Love it!

Unknown said...

Super cute!! Love it!