Summer Memories - Tips how to release dies paper easily

Hi!!

So happy to see you guys, again ..
and always happy to say hello :)


I've got some new stuff from Magnolia and when it called happy mail, yes they mean it!

 

I make a card using some of my new toys and this time I was inspired by the end of summer this year .. I am thinking about all the beautiful flowers, the sunlight, the happy camping and so on ..

how about the forest ? yessss .. lots of wonderful things could find on the forest include the rare plant .. and the most of all, beautiful summer is very dear to forget ..
please don't laugh me if I am too funny to imagine my own fantasy .. hee hee

ok .. this is more details;



Do you notice that I used several delicate dies ? 
they are coming from Magnolia  newest release DooHickey - Summer dies
and I have a tips how we can use a cooking sheet when we are cutting a paper using delicate dies.

here the video :


Supplies :
Magnolia DooHickey : Forger me not Corner , Heart Background
Sequins and dew drops are Pretty Pink Posh

Thank you so much for visiting me and see you again !

xoxo, Yulis

1 comment

Debcop said...

Love, Love this stamp! Another stunning card! What type of paper do you use when coloring with distress inks?