Let it Snow .. painting the winter branches | Holiday Series 02

Hello everyone!

Ho.. Ho .. I've finished the second one from my Holiday series this year yeyy... :) :)
I am happy to share this with all of you,


Let it snow .. let it snow .. let it snowwwww ...
yes, I am so glad to featuring this brand new Tilda from the Aspen series Magnolia stamp.
and she  hold a dry leaf covered with snow .. brrr ..

“I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says, "Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.”
Lewis Carroll



and this is the whole design looks
nothing too fancy but I made it with BIG love !


I turn a Christmas music on when I create this card, and I choose :
Deck The Hall
yeah .. my fave holiday music all the time!!
fa lalala .. lalalala ...

and this time I am focusing on the way I paint the winter branch 



I also share a short video how I paint this winter scenery HERE :



Supplies :

Magnolia stamp - Tilda with sock puffs
Magnolia Dies - Pop Up box, DooHickeys box
Pretty Pink Posh sequins : Rose Gold all sizes
others : Frantage chunky white, stardust stickles
Maja design frosty basic, Canson illustration paper

Hope you enjoyed my 02 Holiday series today and Thank you so much for reading!

xoxo, Yulis


3 comments

Crafty Sandy's Cards said...

Yulis, you are an amazing artist, I just love watching you make paint, it looks so easy!
I just love the card it's perfect! Hugs Sandy xxoo

Debcop said...

Oh MY! Yulis, you do stunning work! I just came across this card, in an ad for Cherry on Top website. Stunning!! Do you ever offer your cards to purchase? Thanks for your inspiration. Hugs....deb

Rosette's Cards said...

You are a stunning artist Yulis! I can watch you paint and create for hours!!!